ds106 Final Project

ok, so i’ve been doing quite a bit of brainstorming over the past couple weeks about what i want to do for my final project. I think that my favorite portion of the class was the audio segment. i’m really into music (who isn’t!?) so i thought i should record a song. i decided that to make a ds106 rap song (exact title still on the way..) that will touch on every topic of the class and maybe poke a little fun at the subject. i’m going to make all the music by downloading loops and recording my own voice rapping lyrics that i will write on my own. i had no idea what ds106 was going to be like when i signed up. i’m glad i took it of course but i’m making this rap for any future student who is considering taking this class (hopefully it will encourage them to sign up!). I will keep everyone updated on my blog as to the progress i’m making. good luck to everyone else on your final projects!

-kev

Tags: ,

No Responses to “ds106 Final Project”

1. Jim says:

I love this idea, what you need to do is take us through every step of the project on your blog. very much looking forward to this.

2. Osheen says:

haha…that sounds like a cool idea. Will be waiting to listen to it. Rap on !!! 🙂